Event Date: --Cancelled--
Music Camp Online 8- 12yrs
Please note this event has unfortunately been CANCELLED – why not try our Learn to Sing Workshop instead
Keep the kids engaged and motivated these school holidays with our exciting Online Music Camp.
They’ll transform themselves into being ‘pros’ by attending our workshops and instrumental discovery sessions. They’ll work with fellow co-songwriters to produce, write and record their very own original song.
Feel like a STAR! Sydney’s best school holiday music camp – NOW ONLINE.
Become a songwriter, learn a new instrument, make new friends, join a rock band, experience group workshops, educational games and activities you’ll love and more
Along the way there’s instrumental bingo, note reading pop quiz, music trivia, name that instrument, special guest workshops, masterclasses and many other amazing musical activities and games that’s as fun as it is educational!
A jam packed, fun filled school holiday music program designed for kids aged 8 – 12years old.
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THE PROGRAM?
• Learn about a variety of musical instruments
• Write and perform your own songs in which you’ll write the words and
music (don’t worry, our expert teachers will be helping with this task)
• Join exciting musical games and activities
• Sing to your hearts content (it’s ok if you’ve never tried before)
• Discover music technology and how music is recorded
• Have LOTS OF FUN while learning about the elements of music and
Sounds GREAT – Sign me up!
2 DAY MUSIC CAMP FOR 8 – 12 YEARS
Runs daily from 10:00am – 2:00pm with a one hour lunch break from 11.30 – 12.30pm
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT EACH DAY
8 – 12 YEAR CAMP
Session 1 (10:00am – 11:30am): 1.5 hour online session including:
– Musical Theory Games and activities (these are quite interactive and
completely different to everyday theory, plus you’ll continually be learning
without even noticing it)
– Rhythm Games
– Instruments exploration – keyboard, guitar/ukulele/bass guitar, drums,
woodwind, brass instruments
Lunch Break: 60 minutes break
Session 2 (12:30pm – 2pm):
– Music Trivia
– Melody making
– Introduction to the world of chords
– Beats and rhythm creation
– Music production and recording
The full program runs for two days for a total of 6 hours.
WHAT YOU NEED TO JOIN
– Kids will need access to a computer or device with speaker and
microphone capability, or better yet, headphones with microphone capability
– Printouts (up to 10 pages). All resources will be send prior to the School
– Notebook or blank pages, pencils, crayons, highlighters
– No experience necessary, just a good attitude and a willingness to have lots
of musical fun.
WE ACCEPT CREATIVE KIDS VOUCHERS!
Don’t forget the $100 Creative Kids vouchers can be used for our school holiday music program. Be sure to mention it when enquiring.